fbpx

Require Fresh Food Product Importers

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      DerrickjohnsonDerrickjohnson
      Participant

Hello people! I belong from Brazil and I am in search of Chicken Feet Buyers, I have a firm that provides all the best quality chicken but I am having issues in attaining buyers across the globe. I don’t have any leads which will boost my export. Is anyone interested in providing some help?

Derrickjohnsonjasonowens
        Participant

hey. Good to know your product, therefore more details will be required. Previously I was also struggling with the same issues but it all got resolved. Have you tried approaching people through online platforms or online sites? If not, you should immediately get connected with such sites or build your own then only you will have more opportunities of exporting chicken feet across the world. But don’t forget to give details in respect of the product because without insight, customers are likely to assume the site is fake or the product isn’t that beneficial for them. I hope I was helpful enough!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Derrickjohnsonjasonowens.
          DerrickjohnsonDre12Oy
          Participant

Yes, indeed, you need to register on online b2b platforms. you will be able to find buyers for export to various countries. your products may be in very high demand. you just need to start. I am registered on various online wholesale platforms and it is successful!

Viewing 2 reply threads
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.